Sponsored/led by DUSP/EPP Energy Efficiency Strategy Project, with support from:
· NStar Electric and Gas – Efficiency program
· US Dept of Energy- Energy Data Initiative
· City of Cambridge - Energy Alliance
· Consider strategies to overcome energy efficiency market barriers in multifamily housing, through partnerships between cities and electric/gas utilities.
· Discuss an experimental program design for Cambridge’s Central Square neighborhoods.
Presenters and discussants will include:
· DUSP Cambridge Pilot Design Practicum
· MIT Fraunhofer Center
· MA Dept. of Energy Resources/Clean Energy Center
· Efficiency service providers: Conservation Services Group, Next Step Living, New Ecology
· Efficiency Research/Advocacy Organizations: Northeast Energy Efficiency Partnerships, American Council for an Energy Efficient Economy
· Sponsors: City of Cambridge, NStar, US DOE
Breakout discussions of: incentives and financing; community-based marketing; retrofit technology; disclosure, benchmarking and GIS mapping.
Contacts: Harvey Michaels firstname.lastname@example.org  Brendan McEwen email@example.com